- The website does not collect any information automatically, except for the information contained in cookies.
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User’s terminal equipment and are intended for use on the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on the terminal equipment, and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s terminal equipment and accessing them is the Website Operator Axos Group Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Ciszewskiego 15.
- Cookies are used for:
a) adapting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimising the use of the pages; in particular, these files allow recognition of the User’s device and appropriate display of the website adapted to his/her individual needs;
b) compiling statistics which help us to understand how the Website Users use the pages with a view to improving the structure and content of the pages.
- The Website uses two main types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s terminal equipment until the user logs off, leaves the website or switches off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- The following types of cookies are used within the Website:
a) “necessary” cookies to enable the use of the services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication on the Website;
b) cookies used for security purposes, e.g.those used to detect abuse of authentication on the Website;
c) “performance” cookies to enable collection of information on how the Website’s pages are used;
d) “functional” cookies to make it possible to “remember” the User’s selected settings and personalise the User’s interface, e.g. with regard to the User’s chosen language or region of origin, font size, website design, etc;
e) “advertising” cookies to enable delivery to the User of advertising content more tailored to his or her interests.
- In many cases, the web browsing software (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User’s terminal device by default. Users of the Website may change their settings regarding cookies at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of a web browser or notify the User of the Website each time they are placed on his or her equipment. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of using cookies is available in the settings of the User’s software (web browser).
- Cookies are placed in the Website User’s terminal equipment and may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website Operator.